The Chasing Light Workshop is a photography workshop based out of the Washington D.C. area, designed to encourage, inspire, and educate wedding photographers. The workshop will focus on unleashing your personal greatness in the creative realm while learning how to be a profitable business person who can make a meaningful connection with your clients and industry.
Are you a wedding photographer who has a desire to fully understand your purpose and potential?
Do you feel like your creativity and business skills are not balanced?
Do you want to continue developing your professional and creative skills in a meaningful way?
Do you want to connect with people who you can grow along side with in the industry?
If you answered yes to the points above, then the Chasing Light Workshop is for you! If you have questions, feel free to send us a message. We’d love to chat!
The workshop will be held over the course of two days from Thursday, March 1 through Friday, March 2, 2018 at Goodstone Inn & Restaurant in Middleburg, Virginia.
The cost of attending the workshop is $1297. Seats are available at a first come, first serve basis and are limited to 12 to ensure an intimate learning environment.
Payment plans are available upon request.
– Education on a variety of topics including: building a sustainable and profitable business, the importance of the client experience,
how to build consistency in your portfolio, posing, composition, styling, and more!
– Premiere luxury lodging at the scenic country estate of Goodstone Inn & Restaurant in Middleburg, Virginia
– Award winning farm to table meals, offering the finest in French Country cuisine
– Exclusive savings from vetted corporate sponsors in the photography industry
– An elegant, golden light inspired styled shoot curated by wedding industry experts
– One on one feedback on your website and portfolio
– Unique tools for photographing details
– New head shots for your portfolio
– Q & A time with speakers and fireside chats with the CLW community
– Optional seminars for further learning
– Invaluable experience learning with other creatives
– Other fun surprises!
Early bird registration is now open!
Our desire is that attendees would not only learn, build relationships with other professionals to help grow in their talent and business, but that they would come away inspired and ready to move forward with key strategies to work smarter and build meaning and purpose in their lives.
Learn about Anny, Founder of The Chasing Light Workshop.
Be the first to receive updates on the Chasing Light Workshop!