The Chasing Light Workshop is a photography workshop based out of the Washington D.C. metro area, designed to encourage, inspire, and educate wedding photographers.
The workshop will focus on unleashing your personal greatness in the creative realm while learning how to be an insightful business person who can make a positive impact in your industry.
How do I know if this workshop is for me?
- Are you a wedding photographer who has a desire to fully understand your purpose and potential?
- Do you feel like your creativity and business skills are not balanced?
- Do you already have an established business?
- Do you have technical knowledge of your camera (can shoot on manual)?
- Do you want to continue developing your professional and creative skills in a meaningful way?
- Do you want to connect with people who you can grow along side with in the industry?
If you answered yes to the points above, then the Chasing Light Workshop is for you! If you have questions, feel free to send us a message. We’d love to chat!
Where and when is it?
Thursday, March 1 – Friday, March 2, 2018 in Middleburg, Virginia
What does it cost? $1297
Are payment options available? Yes, please let us know when you register and we can arrange a payment plan that meets your needs.
What is included in the cost of my ticket?
- Education on a variety of topics including: creating a meaningful business by understanding your purpose and potential, how to build consistency in your portfolio, posing, editing, composition, client care, styling, and more!
- Premiere luxury lodging at a scenic country estate
- Farm to table meals, offering the finest in French Country cuisine
- Exclusive savings from vetted corporate sponsors in the photography industry
- An elegant, golden light inspired styled shoot curated by wedding industry experts
- One on one feedback on your website and portfolio
- Unique tools for photographing details
- New head shots for your portfolio
- Q & A time with speakers and fireside chats with the CLW community
- Optional seminars for further learning
- Invaluable experience learning with other creatives
- Other fun surprises!
What is your cancellation policy? Unfortunately once your ticket it purchased, it cannot be refunded due to the materials and products we order in advance for the workshop. Tickets are transferable.
I’m excited! Where do I sign up? Register here. Payment options will follow the submission of your registration.
Our desire is that attendees would not only learn, build relationships with other professionals to help grow in their talent and business, but that they would come away inspired and ready to move forward with key strategies to work smarter and build meaning and purpose in their lives.
Learn about Anny, Founder of The Chasing Light Workshop.
Be the first to receive updates on the Chasing Light Workshop!