The Chasing Light Workshop is a Northern Virginia-based photography workshop, designed to encourage, inspire, and educate wedding photographers.
The workshop will focus on the essentials of wedding photography and business, and how to maintain a fresh perspective of your identity and purpose.
Who is this for? The workshop is for wedding photographers who have already established businesses, technical knowledge of shooting on manual, and need tools and inspiration to get to the next level.
Where and when is it? The workshop will take place in Warrenton, VA in November 2017.
What is included in the cost of my ticket?
- Education on a variety of topics including creating a meaningful business and brand, finding your ideal client, lighting, posing, workflow, and more!
- Exclusive savings from vetted corporate sponsors in the photography industry
- Two elegant styled shoots curated by Geomyra Lewis Weddings and Events and floral design by Wild Green Yonder
- One on one feedback on your website and portfolio
- Intimate meals together
- Fireside chats to debrief and get to know each other
- Invaluable experience learning with other creatives
- Other fun surprises!
What should I bring? Bring your camera and something to take notes with.
What is your cancellation policy? Unfortunately once your ticket it purchased, it cannot be refunded due to the materials and products we order in advance for the workshop.
Our desire is that attendees would not only learn, build relationships with other professionals to help grow in their talent and business, but that they would come away inspired and ready to move forward with key strategies to work smarter and build meaning and purpose in their lives.
Learn about Anny, Founder of The Chasing Light Workshop.
The next workshop will be held in November 2017 in Warrenton, VA.
Sign up here to be the first to receive details!